Kia ora … Greetings Ladies & Gentlemen
The PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST is established with its charitable meaningful purposes, derived from The Port Hills Foundation Guardians’ Vision – Ngā Kaitiaki Kaupapa Heritage ” To hold and to cherish, to guide and to guard communities with compassion through The Port Hills Foundation chosen deeds and passion to enriching communities good health and wellbeing “
The Port Hills Foundation VISION was founded and researched by Leta Quartermain eighteen months before the onset of Covid-19 (2020). Bringing Communities together to share, support and comfort each other in times of need during isolation, poverty or any difficulties’ caused by trauma, illness or other hardships. The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Trust mission is to provide charitable service support to The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula Communities.
The Law of Cause and Effect requires ongoing maintenance, To keep the body, mind, heart and soul in good health is a duty. The Port Hills Foundation has a community responsibility to assist and support our current communities and the next generations in The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula Community.
The Port Hills Foundation Community focus shall be on the original natural remedies or practices that enhance and improve the health and the wellbeing of all Communities when facing trauma and hardships during difficult times. These simple healthy remedies/practices begin right in our community, are affordable, simple and effective.
Haere mai to all who have gathered here to support The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Trust HUI.
Charitable Purpose Mission
- To initiate/establish, administer and provide healthcare, welfare support services to disadvantaged children/youths, men/women, trauma victims, the destitute and the elderlies who are in urgent need for support in The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula.
- To carry out such activities which promote Aotearoa/New Zealand/Pacific art, music, literacy, language/speech, gardening, diet, recreation, health, education and natural healing in the community.
- To provide support activities that advance community cultural values, ideals and standards of in the Port Hills, Banks Peninsula.
- To bring local communities together to share community sense of belonging and identity, celebrate and empower communities that uphold family and community values.
- To provide conflict resolution and problem-solving strategies to communities who are facing ongoing hardship, trauma and life-time crisis offering personal and private counselling.
- To provide resourceful information to local communities on security, health, and safety awareness throughout our neighbourhood and local region.
- To nurture and nourish community relations by maintaining close contact connections with continuing education to enriching communities’ good health and wellbeing mentally, physically and spiritually.
- To promote and reinforce recreation, cultural heritage, development and goodwill projects/activities in The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula area in order to minimise or overcome poverty, trauma and any hardships.
- To award grants and scholarships in local communities (all ages) to reinforce good health and enhance second chance continuing education.
- To focus on growing innovation, talent and leadership through community education programmes, provide support to improve and grow local communities health, safety and family happiness.
- To carry out such other charitable purposes within New Zealand and The Pacific as the Board shall determine from time to time.
- The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Trust supports development that is ongoing and affordable where communities join in voluntarily, support and work together during difficult times, as One Community.
THE BOARD ~ EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT
PATRONS – DR BRUCE HARDING AND LADY JENNIFER BARRER
PRESIDENT/CHIEF EXECUTIVE TRUSTEE – PAUL MALCOLM BOYD
VICE PRESIDENT/EXECUTIVE TRUSTEE – PAVITTAR SINGH NOTAY
SECRETARY/EXECUTIVE TRUSTEE – PAULINE WHAITIRI (KERRI KIM)
TREASURER/EXECUTIVE TRUSTEE – EDWARD DOONERWIND
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER – ACCOUNTANT MURRAY MOWAT
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT OFFICER – LETA QUARTERMAIN
PROJECT MANAGERS – LISA WOOD, ANTHONY POOLE,
PROJECT MANAGERS – SANDRA CARABALLE, JAMES EVILE
LEGAL COUNSEL – BARRISTER STEPHEN SLADE OF CASHMERE LAW
LEGAL COUNSEL – BARRISTER NICK MORLEY OF PORT HILLS LAW
THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST
Telephone : 027 554 7787 / (03) 337 9798
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT
SUBSCRIBE to The PORT HILLS FOUNDATION Newsletter and we’ll keep you up-to-date with THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION NEWS. VISIT OUR WEBSITE LINK: THEPORTHHILLSFOUNDATION.ORG.NZ