Greetings Ladies & Gentlemen
The PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST is established with its meaningful purpose, derived from The Port Hills Foundation Guardians’ Vision – Te Kaitiaki Kaupapa Heritage ” To hold and to cherish, to guide and to guard communities with compassion through The Port Hills Foundation chosen deeds and passion to enriching communities good health and wellbeing “
THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION ‘vision’ was researched and founded by Leta Quartermain (Settlor) twenty eight months before the onset of Covid-19 to support communities and businesses which from time to time experience difficulties’ caused by trauma, illness or other hardships.
THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION focus’ on the original natural remedies or practices that enhance and improve the health and the wellbeing of all Communities. These simple healthy remedies/practices begin right in our community, are affordable, simple and effective. The Law of Cause and Effect requires ongoing maintenance, To keep the body, mind and soul in good health is a duty. The Port Hills Foundation has a community responsibility for the current and the next generations.
Haere mai to all who have gathered here to support this hui. Bringing Communities and Businesses together to share and support each other in times of need. We are the poets, artists, actors and writers, the academics, the musicians, the realtors, the entrepreneurs, the politicians and the conservationists. We are the caretakers of The Port Hills of Banks Peninsula in Christchurch.
Our Communities enjoy the finest and most important aspects in life; health and wellbeing, the company of respected community and business people, good food and wine and an appreciation of timeless etiquettes.
- Our mission of service is to provide extra support to both communities and business operators when it is required.
- To support business communities by promoting their resources and encouraging each other’s services, whether you are working from home or from your organisation’s office.
- To lead communities by growing innovation, talent and leadership through ongoing community and business mentoring programs.
- To carry out activities which promote art, music, literacy, language, gardening, nutrition, recreation, health and natural healing in the Community.
- To nurture and to nourish community relations and wellbeing by providing private or personal counselling.
- To provide conflict resolution and problem solving strategies to support communities during uncertain and difficult times.
- To promote recreation, cultural heritage, development and goodwill projects and activities in our local environment.
- To carry out such other charitable purposes within New Zealand as The Board shall determine from time to time.
- The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Trust supports development that is ongoing and affordable where communities join in and work together. Sustainable Community by Productive Association.
WELCOME TO THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST
THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION MAJOR SPONSORS KIWIBANK AND ANZ BANK, CHRISTCHURCH
To Our Corporate Business Members Partners/Sponsors/Donors/Associates
To THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION Community Volunteers
To The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula, Christchurch Canterbury, New Zealand Community.
- THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST,
- Telephone : 027 554 7787 / (03) 337 9798
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://theporthillsfoundation.org.nz/
‘THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT’
SUBSCRIBE to The PORT HILLS FOUNDATION Newsletter and we’ll keep you up-to-date with THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION NEWS. VISIT OUR WEBSITE LINK: THEPORTHHILLSFOUNDATION.ORG.NZ