Kia ora … Greetings Ladies & Gentlemen
The PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST is established with its charitable purposes, derived from The Port Hills Foundation Guardians’ Vision – Ngā Kaitiaki Kaupapa Heritage ” To hold and to cherish, to guide and to guard communities with compassion through The Port Hills Foundation chosen deeds and passion to enriching communities good health and wellbeing “
The Port Hills Foundation VISION was founded, researched and developed by Leta Quartermain, Bruce Harding, Jennifer Barrer twenty eight months before the onset of Covid-19. Bringing Communities together to share, support and comfort each other in times of need during isolation, poverty or any difficulties’ caused by trauma, illness or other hardships. The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Trust mission is to provide charitable service support to The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula Communities.
The Law of Cause and Effect requires ongoing maintenance, To keep the body, mind, heart and soul in good health is a duty. The Port Hills Foundation has a community responsibility to assist and support current communities and the next generations in The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula Community.
The Port Hills Foundation Community focus shall be on the natural remedies or practices that enhance and improve the health and the wellbeing of all Communities when facing trauma and hardships during difficult times. These simple healthy remedies/practices begin right in our community, are affordable, simple and effective.
Haere mai to all who have gathered here in our HUI to support THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION.
Charitable Service Mission
- To provide healthcare/welfare support services to disadvantaged communities who are in urgent need of support in The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula, Christchurch.
- To carry out activities which promote Aotearoa/New Zealand/Pacific art, music, literacy, language, culture, health, education and natural healing in the community.
- To provide support activities that advance community cultural heritage and development via goodwill projects in the Port Hills, Banks Peninsula.
- To bring local communities together to share a community sense of belonging and identity, celebrate and empower communities that uphold family and community values.
- To provide conflict resolution and problem-solving strategies to communities facing ongoing hardship, trauma and life-time crisis offering private counselling and business mentoring.
- To promote and reinforce recreation, gardening, nutrition, outdoor pursuits in The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula region to empower Communities Wellbeing with aim to minimise or overcome poverty, trauma and hardships.
- To award grants and scholarships in local communities (all ages) to reinforce good health and enhance second chance continuing education.
- To focus on growing innovation, talent and leadership through community education programmes and provide support to improve and grow local community health, safety and family happiness.
- To carry out such other charitable purposes within New Zealand and The Pacific as the Board shall determine from time to time.
- The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Trust supports development that is ongoing and affordable in which communities join voluntarily to support and work together during difficult times, as One Community.
EXECUTIVE BOARD MANAGEMENT
PRESIDENT/CEO : LETA QUARTERMAIN
VICE PRESIDENT : JONATHAN DUNCAN
SECRETARY : JOANNE RUTHERFORD
TREASURER : EDWARD DOONERWIND
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER : ACCOUNTANT MURRAY MOWAT
DEPUTY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER : TO CONFIRM IN FEBRUARY ’22
LEGAL COUNSEL : STEPHEN SLADE OF CASHMERE SUBURBAN LAW
PROJECTS PRODUCTION TEAM : JONATHAN DUNCAN, SANDRA GONZALES, LISA WOOD, JAMES EVILE, PAUL BOYD, PAVITTAR SINGH, DANTE FYFE, RONALD HERON, VINA HELEN QUARTERMAIN, WILLIAM WENG, SARAH PARKER.
LANDLINE (03) 337 9798 / MOBILE (027) 554 7787
OFFICE – email@example.com
MANAGEMENT – firstname.lastname@example.org
CHIEF EXECUTIVE (CEO) – email@example.com
ACCOUNTS – firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE – https://theporthillsfoundation.org.nz/