Greetings Ladies & Gentlemen
The PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST is established with its meaningful purpose, derived from The Port Hills Foundation Guardians’ Vision – Ngā Kaitiaki Kaupapa Heritage ” To hold and to cherish, to guide and to guard communities with compassion through The Port Hills Foundation chosen deeds and passion to enriching communities good health and wellbeing “
THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION ‘vision’ was researched and founded by Leta Quartermain (Settlor) eighteen months before the onset of Covid-19 to support communities and businesses which from time to time experience difficulties’ caused by trauma, illness or other hardships.
THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION focus’ on the original natural remedies or practices that enhance and improve the health and the wellbeing of all Communities. These simple healthy remedies/practices begin right in our community, are affordable, simple and effective. The Law of Cause and Effect requires ongoing maintenance, To keep the body, mind and soul in good health is a duty. The Port Hills Foundation has a community responsibility for the current and the next generations.
Haere mai to all who have gathered here to support this hui. Bringing Communities and Businesses together to share and support each other in times of need. We are the poets, artists, actors and writers, the academics, the musicians, the realtors, the entrepreneurs, the politicians and the conservationists. We are the caretakers of The Port Hills of Banks Peninsula in Christchurch.
Our Communities enjoy the finest and most important aspects in life; health and wellbeing, the company of respected community and business people, good food and wine and an appreciation of timeless etiquettes.
- Our mission of service is to provide extra support to both communities and business operators when it is required.
- To support business communities by promoting their resources and encouraging each other’s services, whether you are working from home or from your organisation’s office.
- To lead communities by growing innovation, talent and leadership through ongoing community and business mentoring programs.
- To carry out activities which promote art, music, literacy, language, gardening, nutrition, recreation, health and natural healing in the Community.
- To nurture and to nourish community relations and wellbeing by providing private or personal counselling.
- To provide conflict resolution and problem solving strategies to support communities during uncertain and difficult times.
- To promote recreation, cultural heritage, development and goodwill projects and activities in our local environment.
- To carry out such other charitable purposes within New Zealand as The Board shall determine from time to time.
- The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Trust supports development that is ongoing and affordable where communities join in and work together. Sustainable Community by Productive Association.
WELCOME TO THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST
A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM CEO PAUL BOYD
“Paul comes to The Port Hills Foundation with over 35 years experience in General Management including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Budgeting, Financial reporting and Health & Safety at a Regional and National level . Being a past Police Officer he is determined to join with confidence the integrity, commitment to ‘The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Trust Vision.’
Dear Family, Friends, Neighbours & Business Associates
The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula, Christchurch Community
“I feel privileged and humbled by my appointment as Chief Executive Trustee of THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION.
The values and the direction of The Port Hills Foundation have excited me to take our work and assistance forward for the residents of The Port Hills & Banks Peninsula.
Being that my families are from Lyttelton and having attended Lyttelton Main and Cashmere High Schools, I have always been attached to family, heritage, communities with fond memories of The Port Hills/Banks Peninsula.
My role as CEO is to drive or lead The Port Hills Foundation. ‘Making a Difference’ caring for the community, providing support and assistance to all who need the support through our service, sharing products, knowledge, skills and experience during community gatherings and health education.
The Port Hills Foundation Board and Executive Management Team will continue to move forward in the New Year to follow our core values towards GOOD HEALTH AND WELLBEING.”
At this time of the year our families, friends and community are at the forefront of our love and caring. Please be kind and helpful to anyone in need and feel free to contact us should you require support or assistance of any kind in relation to our Health Projects 2021.
CEO for THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION
EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT TEAM
PATRONS – DR BRUCE HARDING AND JENNIFER BARRER
PRESIDENT/CHIEF EXECUTIVE TRUSTEE – PAUL MALCOLM BOYD
VICE PRESIDENT/CHIEF EXECUTIVE SETTLOR – LETA QUARTERMAIN
SECRETARY/EXECUTIVE TRUSTEE – PAULINE WHAITIRI/JAMES EVILE
TREASURER/EXECUTIVE TRUSTEE – EDWARD DOONERWIND
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER – ACCOUNTANT MURRAY MOWAT
LEGAL COUNSEL – BARRISTER STEPHEN SLADE OF CASHMERE LAW
LEGAL COUNSEL – BARRISTER NICK MORLEY OF PORT HILLS LAW
THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST
Telephone : 027 554 7787 / (03) 337 9798
Email : email@example.com
‘THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT’
SUBSCRIBE to The PORT HILLS FOUNDATION Newsletter and we’ll keep you up-to-date with THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION NEWS. VISIT OUR WEBSITE LINK: THEPORTHHILLSFOUNDATION.ORG.NZ