Kia ora … Greetings Ladies & Gentlemen
The PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST was established with its charitable purposes, derived from The Port Hills Foundation Guardians’ Vision – Ngā Kaitiaki Kaupapa Heritage ” To hold and to cherish, to guide and to guard communities with compassion through The Port Hills Foundation chosen deeds and passion to enriching communities good health and wellbeing “
The Port Hills Foundation VISION was founded, researched and developed by Leta Quartermain and Professor Dr Bruce Harding twenty eight months before the onset of Covid-19. Bringing Communities together to share, support and comfort each other in times of need during isolation, poverty or any difficulties’ caused by trauma, illness or other hardships. The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Trust mission is to provide charitable service support to The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula Communities.
The Law of Cause and Effect requires ongoing maintenance, To keep the body, mind, heart and soul in good health is a duty. The Port Hills Foundation has a community responsibility to assist and support current communities and the next generations in The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula Community.
The Port Hills Foundation Community focus shall be on the natural remedies or practices that enhance and improve the health and the wellbeing of all Communities when facing trauma and hardships during difficult times. These simple healthy remedies/practices begin right in our community, are affordable, simple and effective.
Haere mai to all who have gathered here in our HUI to support THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST ~ VISION, MISSION, FAMILY AND COMMUNITY.
Charitable Service Mission
- To provide healthcare/welfare support services to disadvantaged communities in The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula, Christchurch.
- To carry out activities which promote Aotearoa/New Zealand/Pacific art, music, literacy, language, culture, health, education and natural healing in the community.
- To bring local communities together to share a community sense of belonging and identity, celebrate and empower communities that uphold family and community values.
- To provide conflict resolution and problem-solving strategies to communities facing ongoing hardship, trauma and life-time crisis via private counselling and business mentoring.
- To promote and reinforce recreation, gardening, nutrition, outdoor pursuits in The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula region to empower Community Wellness
- To focus on growing innovation, talent and leadership through community education programs and provide support to improve and grow local community health, safety and family happiness.
- The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Trust supports development that is ongoing and affordable in which communities join voluntarily to support and work together during difficult times, as One Community.
THE BOARD EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT
PRESIDENT : LETA QUARTERMAIN [firstname.lastname@example.org]
VICE PRESIDENT : JONATHAN DUNCAN [email@example.com]
SECRETARY : URIARAU KI TOKERAU PERA [firstname.lastname@example.org]
TREASURER : EDWARD DOONERWIND [email@example.com]
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER – LETA QUARTERMAIN firstname.lastname@example.org
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER – CASPER NEIL email@example.com
PROJECTS PRODUCTION TEAM : SEAN REAGAN, JAMES EVILE, CHRIS BROWN, SANDRA GONZALES, WILLIAM WENG, HENARE KAA, AILEEN STUART, LISA WOOD, JEREMY RICHARDS, LINDA GI LI, PAULINE WHAITIRI, TAMAPUA PERA [firstname.lastname@example.org]
THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION
BUSINESS HOURS : MONDAY – FRIDAY 9AM – 5PM
BUSINESS ADDRESS : 410 – 418 COLOMBO STREET, CHRISTCHURCH
TELEPHONE (03) 337 9898 / MOBILE (027) 554 7796
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION – email@example.com
MANAGEMENT – firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE – https://theporthillsfoundation.org.nz/