Kia ora … Greetings Ladies & Gentlemen
The PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST was established with its charitable purposes, derived from The Port Hills Foundation Guardians’ Vision – Ngā Kaitiaki Kaupapa Heritage ” To hold and to cherish, to guide and to guard communities with compassion through The Port Hills Foundation chosen deeds and passion to enriching communities good health and wellbeing “
The Port Hills Foundation VISION was founded, researched and developed by Leta Quartermain and Professor Dr Bruce Harding twenty eight months before the onset of Covid-19. Bringing Communities together to share, support and comfort each other in times of need during isolation, poverty or any difficulties’ caused by trauma, illness or other hardships. The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Trust mission is to provide charitable service support to The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula Communities.
The Law of Cause and Effect requires ongoing maintenance, To keep the body, mind, heart and soul in good health is a duty. The Port Hills Foundation has a community responsibility to share, assist and support current communities and the next generations in The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula Community.
The Port Hills Foundation Community focus shall be on the natural remedies or practices that enhance and improve the health and the wellbeing of all Communities when facing trauma and hardships during difficult times. These simple healthy remedies/practices begin right in our community, are affordable, simple and effective.
Haere mai to all who have gathered here in our HUI to support communities in need while honouring our Family/Community Guardians Ancestors Legacy. Empowering Communities Good Health & Wellbeing with GRATITUDE!
Charitable Service Mission
- Bringing local communities together to share a community sense of belonging and identity, to celebrate and empower communities that uphold family and community values.
- Providing healthcare and welfare support services to disadvantaged communities in The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula, Christchurch.
- To carry out activities which promote Aotearoa/New Zealand/Pacific art, music, literacy, language, culture, natural health healing education in the community.
- Promoting and reinforce recreation, gardening, nutrition, outdoor pursuits in The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula region to advocate thus empower community wellness
- Advance sustainable communities with quality healthy living that enhance environmental resources necessary to thrive through challenging times.
- Providing conflict resolution and problem-solving strategies to communities facing ongoing hardship, trauma and life-time crisis via private counselling, life coaching and business mentoring.
- Focus on growing innovation, talent and leadership through community education programs that provide support to improve and grow local communities total wellbeing.
- The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Trust supports development programs that are ongoing and affordable in which communities join voluntarily, supporting others in need, working together as One Community.
THE BOARD & EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT
PRESIDENT : JONATHAN DUNCAN [email@example.com]
SECRETARY : URIARAU KI TOKERAU PERA [firstname.lastname@example.org]
TREASURER/CEO : LETA QUARTERMAIN [email@example.com]
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER : CASPER NEIL firstname.lastname@example.org
LEGAL COUNSELS : BARRISTER STEPHEN SLADE, CASHMERE LAW email@example.com
PROJECTS PRODUCTION TEAM : JONATHAN DUNCAN, EDWARD DOONERWIND, PAUL HOUTHUYZEN, TAMAPUA PERA, SEAN REAGAN, JAMES EVILE, CHRIS BROWN, SANDRA GONZALES, WILLIAM WENG, LISA WOOD, JEREMY RICHARDS, AILEEN STUART, PAULINE WHAITIRI, LINDA GILI, BRIDGET QUARTERMAIN, ANNA KRIVAN, SARAH PARKER, STUART WOOD [firstname.lastname@example.org]
THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION
BUSINESS HOURS : MONDAY – FRIDAY [ 9AM – 5PM ]
BUSINESS ADDRESS : 410 – 418 COLOMBO STREET, CHRISTCHURCH
TELEPHONE (03) 337 9898 / MOBILE (027) 554 7796
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION – email@example.com
MANAGEMENT – firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE – https://theporthillsfoundation.org.nz/