Nau Mai .. Haere Mai .. Afio Mai
The PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST was established with its charitable purpose, derived from The Port Hills Foundation Guardians’ Vision – Ngā Kaitiaki Kaupapa Heritage ” To hold and to cherish, to guide and to guard communities with compassion through The Port Hills Foundation chosen deeds and passion to enriching communities good health and wellbeing “
The Port Hills Foundation VISION was founded, researched and developed by Leta Quartermain and Professor Dr Bruce Harding since 2017 before the onset of Covid-19. Bringing Communities together to share, support and comfort each other in times of need during isolation, poverty or any difficulties’ caused by trauma, illness or hardship. The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Trust mission is to provide charitable service support to the Port Hills, Banks Peninsula, Canterbury, New Zealand Community.
The Law of Cause and Effect requires ongoing maintenance, To keep the body, mind, heart and soul in good health is a duty. The Port Hills Foundation has a community responsibility to share, assist and support current communities and the next generations in The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula, Christchurch Community.
The Port Hills Foundation Community focus shall be on the natural remedies or practices that enhance and improve the health and the wellbeing of all Communities when facing trauma and hardships during difficult times. These simple healthy remedies/practices begin right in our community, are affordable, simple and effective.
Haere mai those who have gathered in our HUI > To Honour Community Guardians of The Port Hills, Banks Peninsula, Christchurch, Canterbury and hereafter, Receive The Port Hills Foundation ‘Ancestors Almighty Guardian’ gift blessings bestowed upon each and every Aotearoa, New Zealand Generation>
Charitable Service Mission
- Bringing communities together to share a community sense of belonging and identity, to celebrate communities who uphold family and community values.
- Providing healthcare/welfare support services to disadvantaged communities in Banks Peninsula, Christchurch, Canterbury, South Island, New Zealand.
- Delivering activities that promote Aotearoa/New Zealand/Pacific creativity towards natural health and healing in the Community.
- Engagement with communities through The Port Hills Foundation ‘Community Wellness Programme’ aka ”Community Recovery Programme” with recreation, gardening, nutrition, outdoor pursuits in Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Advance sustainable communities with quality healthy living that enhances environmental resources necessary to thrive through challenging times.
- Providing conflict resolution, problem-solving strategies through private counselling, life coaching and business mentoring to communities facing hardship, trauma and general life-time crisis.
- Focus on growing innovation, talents and leadership through community education programs that provide support to improve and grow local communities wealth and wellbeing.
- Reinforcing good governance, uplift communities with award grants, reward scholarships to encourage continuing second chance education.
- The Port Hills Foundation supports development programs that are ongoing and affordable in which communities join voluntarily, supporting others in need, working together as One Community.
THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION
BUSINESS HOURS : MONDAY – FRIDAY [ 9AM – 5PM ]
BUSINESS ADDRESS : 410 – 418 COLOMBO STREET, CHRISTCHURCH
TELEPHONE (03) 365 0870/ MOBILE (027) 554 7796
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION – email@example.com
WEBSITE – https://theporthillsfoundation.org.nz/
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/groups/cashmereporthillsassociation