THE PORT HILLS ART GALLERY
Plans are underway to deliver The Port Hills Foundation short term and long term plans to support The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Mission Of Objectives.
LONG TERM PROJECT ~ TO BUILD THE PORT HILLS ART GALLERY to benefit the lives of all communities and whanau in the Port Hills of Banks Peninsula, Christchurch.
The Port Hills Art Gallery – Community Project is going to be a community project for the community with the community starting from Year 2021 until it is completed successfully (deadline date will be available in The Port Hills Art Gallery Plan). The Port Hills Foundation Advisory Committee meets once every month.
The Executive Management Advisory Committee Members consists of >
- The Board – President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer (4)
- Chief Executive /Chief Financial Officer /Legal Counsels (4)
- Community & Business Project Managers (5)
- Join The Port Hills Foundation Management Team @ Anytime
Fundraising and Donations are sought from the wider Port Hills, Christchurch Community to support The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Trust projects including ‘Building The Port Hills Community ‘Health & Safety Hub’ on The Port Hills of Banks Peninsula, Christchurch.
Please DONATE generously towards The Port Hills Foundation PROJECTS 2021
MAKE A DONATION
The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Trust need your donation support to assist us in running our yearly community projects, administration and also to support communities who are in need of support from The Port Hills Foundation. The Port Hills Foundation will support communities from all walks of life, all ages and backgrounds. A donation of $20 – $100 yearly is acceptable and much appreciated.
EMPLOYEE OR EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTION
AS an employee or employer, you can claim 33.33 cents for every dollar you donate to THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST.
For example, if you are an employee, you can ask your employer or payer to deduct a donation or payroll giving from your pay to donate to THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST.
THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST.
For every dollar you donate you get 33.33 cents back as a tax credit. The credit reduces the amount of PAYE or withholding tax you pay.
You can only claim on donations that added up to the same amount or less than your taxable income during the tax year.
Here’s how you can make an online banking donation;
- DIRECT DEBIT – ONLINE BANKING INTO THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION
- KIWIBANK ACCOUNT: 38-9022-0675739-01
- USE YOUR NAME/TELEPHONE NUMBER AS REFERENCE
- Your receipt will be posted or emailed to you for tax purpose/record.
THANK YOU SINCERELY FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR KIND DONATION
COMMUNITY ‘HEALTH~WELLBEING’ FESTIVAL
- COMMUNITY ‘HEALTH & WELLBEING’ FESTIVAL
- DATE: Saturday 20 November 2021
- POSTPONE DATE: SATURDAY 29 JANUARY 2022
- TIME: 10am – 4pm
- LOCATION: Cashmere Village Green, Port Hills, Christchurch 8022
- COST: FREE COMMUNITY EVENT (DONATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED)
- KIDS AND ADULTS GAMES AND AMUSEMENTS TOWARDS GOOD HEALTH & WELLBEING
THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION COMMUNITY EVENTS ‘IN ALERT LEVEL 1’
COMMUNITY CHARITY GALA DINNER
CHARITY GALA DINNER EVENT
- DATE: SATURDAY 16 JULY 2022
- TIME: 6:30pm – 11:45pm
- VENUE: OTAHUNA LODGE, TAITAPU, CHRISTCHURCH
- COST: $350/Per Person (CHARITY EVENT TOWARDS TRAUMA VICTIMS SUPPORT)
- PRICE INCLUSIVE: 4 Course Dinner Meal, Champagne, Entertainment, Guest Surprises.
- DRESS CODE: CORPORATE BLACK TIE/ATTIRE EVENING DRESS
- REGISTRATION AND CONFIRMED PAYMENTS WILL BE CLOSE ON 31 MARCH 2022
- EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST ARE INVITED ~ CONTACT LETA QUARTERMAIN (027) 554 7787
- THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION COMMUNITY EVENTS WILL OCCUR IN ALERT LEVEL 1
SUBSCRIBE to THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION MONTHLY NEWS = THE PORT HILLS NEWS ‘FOR THOSE WHO RESIDE ON THE PORT HILLS AND BANKS PENINSULA’
VICTORIAN TEA PARTY FOR KATE SHEPPARD
WOMENS SUFFRAGE ANNIVERSARY 1893 – 2022
- DAY/DATE: SUNDAY 19 SEPTEMBER 2022
- TIME: 1230PM – 330PM
- VENUE: CURATORS HOUSE, BOTANICAL GARDENS
- TEA, COFFEE, LUNCHEON, SPEECHES, LIGHT ENTERTAINMENT
- GENERAL ENQUIRIES: PH/TEXT LETA QUARTERMAIN (027) 554 7787
- REGISTRATION LINK FOR ATTENDANCE IS ESSENTIAL FOR COVID-19 PROTOCOL REQUIREMENT
- REGISTER HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/victorian-tea-party-for-kate-shephard-tickets-170402400166