THE PORT HILLS ART GALLERY
Plans are underway to deliver The Port Hills Foundation short term and long term plans to support The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Mission Of Objectives.
LONG TERM PROJECT ~ TO BUILD THE PORT HILLS ART GALLERY to benefit the lives of all communities and whanau in the Port Hills of Banks Peninsula, Christchurch.
The Port Hills Art Gallery – Community Project is going to be a community project for the community with the community starting from Year 2021 until it is completed successfully (deadline date will be available in The Port Hills Art Gallery Plan). The Port Hills Foundation Advisory Committee meets once every month.
The Executive Management Advisory Committee Members consists of >
- The Board – President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer (4)
- Chief Executive /Chief Financial Officer /Legal Counsels (2)
- Community & Business Project Managers (10)
- Looking for more Management Committee Members
Fundraising and Donations are sought from the wider Port Hills, Christchurch Community to support The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Trust projects including ‘Building The Port Hills Community ‘Health & Safety Hub’ on The Port Hills of Banks Peninsula, Christchurch.
Please DONATE generously towards The Port Hills Foundation PROJECTS 2021
MAKE A DONATION
The Port Hills Foundation Charitable Trust need your donation support to assist us in running our yearly community projects, administration and also to support communities who are in need of support from The Port Hills Foundation. The Port Hills Foundation will support communities from all walks of life, all ages and backgrounds. A donation of $20 – $100 yearly is acceptable and much appreciated.
EMPLOYEE OR EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTION
AS an employee or employer, you can claim 33.33 cents for every dollar you donate to THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST.
For example, if you are an employee, you can ask your employer or payer to deduct a donation or payroll giving from your pay to donate to THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST.
THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST.
For every dollar you donate you get 33.33 cents back as a tax credit. The credit reduces the amount of PAYE or withholding tax you pay.
You can only claim on donations that added up to the same amount or less than your taxable income during the tax year.
Here’s how you can make an online banking donation;
- DIRECT DEBIT – ONLINE BANKING INTO THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION
- KIWIBANK ACCOUNT: 38-9022-0675739-01
- USE YOUR NAME/TELEPHONE NUMBER AS REFERENCE
- Your receipt will be posted or emailed to you for tax purpose/record.
THANK YOU SINCERELY FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR KIND DONATION
INTERNATIONAL WOMENS CELEBRATION
PORT HILLS/BANKS PENINSULA/CHRISTCHURCH
TO THE GLOBAL WOMENS CELEBRATION
TIME: 12pm – 4pm
VENUE: THE GREAT HALL, ARTS CENTRE, CHRISTCHURCH
COST: $30 Per Person, Refreshments & Entertainment.
WEBSITE : https://theporthillsfoundation.org.nz/
COMMUNITY CHARITY GALA DINNER EVENT
CHARITY GALA DINNER EVENT
- DATE: Saturday 30 October 2021
- TIME: 6pm – 11pm
- VENUE: The Otahuna Lodge, Taitapu, Christchurch
- COST: $240/Per Person (CHARITY EVENT TOWARDS TRAUMA VICTIMS SUPPORT)
- PRICE INCLUSIVE: 4 Course Dinner Meal, Champagne, Entertainment, Transport + Guest Surprises.
PORT HILLS COMMUNITY SUMMER FESTIVAL
- DATE: Saturday 20 November 2021
- TIME: 10am – 4pm
- LOCATION: Cashmere Village Green, Port Hills, Christchurch 8022
- COST: FREE COMMUNITY EVENT (DONATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED)
COMMUNITY AWARDS~CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION
- COMMUNITY AND BUSINESS HARRY ELL AWARDS
- DATE: Saturday 18 December 2021
- TIME: 6pm – 11pm
- VENUE: The Great Hall, Art Centre, Christchurch City Central
- COST: $140 PER PERSON
- PRICE INCLUSIVE: 4 Course Dinner Meal, Champagne, International Entertainment
- DRESS CODE: Black Tie / Attire / Evening Dress
SUBSCRIBE to THE PORT HILLS FOUNDATION MONTHLY NEWS = THE PORT HILLS NEWS ‘FOR THOSE WHO RESIDE ON THE PORT HILLS AND BANKS PENINSULA’